23 September 2018

Colony

Once in a while, I deserve a decadent feast. And I have discovered that a Saturday afternoon buffet of quality food and great service at Ritz Carlton's Colony is certainly befitting. No more anguish over buffets that promise only quantity but not quality. I deserve better.

We were blessed with booth seats which were strategically located near the seven kitchen stations that covered western and eastern favourites. I did my own mini cheese tasting from their cheese station which was filled with seven different cheeses and cold cuts. Their ice bar was stocked with a variety of fresh and succulent crustaceans and sashimi. Don't even get me started on their awesome desserts. The only thing I wished for was a bottomless stomach so that I can repeat the laksa, salted egg yolk chicken wings, butter curry chicken, Chinese roasts, Iberico ham, chocolate "bomb", mirabelle and pandan mango ice-cream.

This is The Buffet. The One Buffet to rule all other buffets.












Address:
7 Raffles Ave, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, Singapore 039799

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...