19 July 2014

Fish and Co

Fish and Co - a place which I have frequented since school days. And they never fail to meet the mark for me. Also, it's the only place where you can try all sorts of fish and chips. One of the things that has become my must-order at Fish and Co : the seafood platter. It's the closest thing to having a seafood feast without a huge price tag.



The seafood platter can be shared between two or three people, depending on which size you order. We ordered the platter for two comprising of grilled seafood, which cost around $40.


The paella rice was savoury, not too dry not wet, and I loved the plenty of raisins and tiny mussels that came with it. The grilled prawns were sweet and drizzled with very nice butter sauce. But I heard the Paragon branch serves tiger prawns, unlike Tampines branch that served smaller prawns. The dory fish was soft and fork tender, drizzled with creamy butter sauce that complemented it well. The calamari that was glazed with lemon butter sauce was too rubbery for me. Loved the fries which were crispy and a little spicy with paprika, one of the best fries I've had. As my companion does not take mussels, we had changed them to calamari. Hmm should have changed to fries. 4.25/5

I really like the Tampines One outlet. It has a mezzanine level which makes the ceilings very tall. And the full floor to ceiling glass windows make the place very inviting just to chill out on a weekend.





And I love how serious Fish and Co is about their service. They really make an effort to improve. You can see it from their latest campaign that if you happen to catch the waiter not smiling, you get to redeem a free fizzy drink. But I think better not lah.. people trying to make a living. 



Address: 10 Tampines Central 1 #04-11, S 529537

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...