9 October 2016

Kushin Bo (Suntec City)

I love buffets but I think buffet restaurants love me more. It's not my fault that I was born with a non-expandable belly which makes me the ideal customer who contribute the fat profit margins to buffet restaurants. Still, it didn't stopped me from going to Kuishin Bo which I have been waiting to try for the longest time.

I was awed by the huge variety offered by Kuishin Bo. Fried tempura prawn, soft shell crab, gyozas, fish, fresh seafood such as prawns, scallops, mussels, assorted sushi, handrolls, yakiniku, paper hotpots, ramen, soba, udon, chawanmushi, soups etc.. Not to mention the desserts section which is equivalently amazing with its extensive range of cakes, puddings, mochis, konnyaku jelly, icecream (both soft serve and hard serve). To top it off, a chocolate fondue fountain! 

Fresh and juicy assorted sashimi - My most favourite part of the buffet
Fried stuff were pretty good too.


Fresh seafood 




Paper hotpot - Not as good as I hoped for

Ramen - You can give this a miss.
Self serve your soft serve




Surprisingly a very good intense lava cake

Milo is available. But it's a trap to make you feel full
There's a washing facility in-house. So convenient!



nth round
Die die also want to fill up all the 9 slots - The puddings are better than the cakes in my opinion.




For just $38.90++ during weekend lunch, you get a quality unlimited buffet. I like that the seafood and sashimi is fresh. Kuishin Bo Suntec City is also currently running a promotion where 2 adults and 1 child can dine for $84++. Good idea for family sunday brunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...